Did you know that today is celebrated as National Bubble Bath day in United States? Believe it or not, it is true! At the same time, bubble baths are so much fun. It’s playtime for kids and relaxing for adults.
So why not celebrate today by making your own bubble bath?
- 1/2 cup unscented shampoo
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (regular table salt is fine)
- Few drops food coloring
- Few drops vanilla oil or vanilla extract
- Empty clean jars
- A small bowl
- Pour the 1/2 cup shampoo and 3/4 cup water in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Add food coloring of your choice one drop at a time to get the color you like.
- Add the vanilla oil/extract if you like.
- Pour it in clean jars to store.
- If it’s a gift, then you can add a label to the jar, cover the lid with a scrap cloth and tie with ribbon.
Or you can enjoy a bubble bath tonight!
Not only this is a fun project for the kids, it’s also a great homemade gifts-in-a-jar. For adult DIY bubble baths, you can add fragrances like lilac, vanilla or cherry.
Enjoy your bubble bath tonight.