Easter is this Sunday! Don’t worry, we got you taken care of with these 10 easy snack ideas. That are quick simple and look awesome!
1. Easter is another holiday loaded up with sugary sweats for the kids (and the adults). Take a break from some of that candy and make some carrot shaped snack bags. Fill them with gold fish, cheese-its or even carrots! Check out Loralee Lewis for info.
2. Colorful and yummy Rainbow Jello Easter Eggs! They look good enough to eat. RobbyGurl’s Creations has the how to on making these decorative treats.
3. How can you say no to marshmallow bunnies? These dirt cups are adorable and easy to make. A Zesty Bite has the instructions on how to make these cute snacks.
4. A colorful spin on a popular snack. Trix Krispies! Easy like rice Krispies and colorful like Easter. Check out Cravings of a Lunatic for more info.
5. I love this Jell Bean Bracelets from Artsy Creations! They look so cute, they’re like a treat on the go.
Did you like these fun treats? Check out 5 more great snacks!
1. Easter Carrot Rice Crispy Treats from Frugal Coupon Living
2. Peeps Fruit Kabobs from Frugal Girls
3. Easter Egg Lunch from Ramblings of a Handbag Designer
4. Bunny Rabbit String Cheese from Arts and Crackers
5. Easter Bunny Brunch from Worth Pinning