Easter is coming up really soon! Here’s some great Easter Egg ideas that are simple and easy, perfect for those last minute decorations.
1. This is a super easy egg idea by No Time For Flash Cards. It’s great for little kids and comes out with a super cool effect.
2. I think this is super cool! These are naturally died eggs… Using different kinds of foods and some vinegar you can get a really fun, colorful and completely natural look. From The Kitchen.
3. Here is a quick easy way to get some fun textures on your eggs… Simply by using baking powder you can get this cool effect! For instructions visit Mess for Less.
4. Get rid of some of those old ties that never get worn. Check out this easy way to get these awesome tripy patterns! More info at mommyknows.com.
5. By using shaving cream and food coloring you can get this super cool marbling effect… Learn how its done by visiting A Thrifty Mom.
6. This isn’t the traditional hard boiled eggs but its still a great Easter activity. Easter Egg poppers! Looks like fun, to learn more visit Studio DIY.
7. This is an easy one to do with the little kids. Just drop food coloring onto the eggs. It comes out with a cool effect and the kids don’t have to worry about dropping the eggs. Visit De tout te de rien for more info.