Follow this tutorial to make these cute bracelets from popsicle sticks and decorating with things from around the house.
What you need:
-Stickers, sequins, beads
-A pot to heat water
1. Boil a pot of water. Once it’s boiling, add the popsicle sticks to it to soften them, about 20 minutes.
2. Take out the popsicles in about 20 minutes. Let them cool a bit so you can handle them.
3. Slowly bend the popsicle stick into a bracelet shape, and put the popsicle stick in a glass so that it holds it’s shape. Let it dry and harden, preferable overnight.
4. Once it’s completely dried, paint it.
5. Decorate with sequins, stickers or beads and your bracelet is ready to wear!
Photo courtesy: All Parenting