Pamper Mom this Mother’s Day with these delicious ideas. These foods are fun creative and scrumptious!
1. French Toast Grilled Cheese With Fresh Raspberries! (YUM!!)
- Sliced Bread (what ever type you prefer, I usually use Texas toast because of the thick cut slices)
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tsp Sugar (optional)
- Cream Cheese
- Maple Syrup
- First crack 4 eggs into a large bowl, add 1/4 cup of milk into the eggs. Then add in cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar, whisk ingredients together well.
- Poor batter into a casserole pan soak bread slices in batter for about 5 min. then place on a large greased skillet on medium heat. Brown both sides of the bread in skillet about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Once the bread is done spread cream cheese on both sides and place raspberries in the center. Put the sandwiches back on the grill and press down. Heat both sides until the cream cheese in the center is warm.
- Once finished you can garnish with some powdered sugar or dip in maple syrup.
2. Bacon Pancake Dippers
Do you like bacon? Do you like pancakes? Try these simple and delicious bacon pancake dippers! Recipe from Lady Behind the Curtain.
3. Crispy Bacon and Egg Cups
For a quick and easy breakfast try these bacon and egg cups from The Comfort of Cooking.
4. Nutella French Toast with Strawberries
Another yummy recipe for french toast! Strawberries and Nutella are always good together. Check out Tech Love Design for the recipe.
5. Breakfast Pizza!
Pizza for breakfast! You will love this delicious and nutritious Breakfast Pizza recipe from Six Sisters’ Stuff.